1 overnight flight and 4 night stays
Day 1 (Saturday, March 11): Overnight flight to Nice today.
Day 2 (Sunday, March 12): Arrival in the French Riviera
Meet coordinators at a welcome dinner.
Day 3 (Monday, March 13): Sightseeing tour of Nice
Included meals: breakfast, lunch
Guided sightseeing of Nice
• Drive along the famed Promenade des Anglais
• Explore the Roman amphitheater
• Wander through the gardens of the Franciscan Monastery in Cimiez
• End the tour amongst the narrow streets and market stalls of the Old Town
Later, enjoy an included lunch with the group before starting this afternoon’s convention meeting
• Begin with a keynote address, followed by an insider’s view of the company and tours
• Discuss tour planning and recruiting best practices
• Overview of benefits available as a Go Ahead Group Coordinator and learn about program updates
End the day socializing and networking at a cocktail hour
Day 4 (Tuesday, March 14): Cape Ferrat, Èze & Château wine tasting
Included meals: breakfast, lunch, wine tasting
Set out from Nice for a series of activities along the French Riviera.
• Take a cliffside walk on Cape Ferrat, admiring views of the Mediterranean & the Côte d’Azur
• Explore the Villa Ephrussi and its nine gardens, each designed with a different theme
• Visit the Fragonard Perfume Factory in Èze, a hilltop village that offers stunning coastal vistas
• Tour the vineyards of the Château de Bellet winery and enjoy a tasting of its reds, whites and rosés
Day 5 (Wednesday, March 15): Saint-Paul-de-Vence & Monaco
Included meals: breakfast, farewell dinner
Guided tour of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, one of the oldest villages of the French Riviera
• Pass by Place du Jeu de Boules and the Porte de Vence, the city ’s medieval gate
• Walk down Rue Grande, discovering La Placette and Place de la Grande Fontaine as you go
• Enter the Collegiate Church, constructed between the 14th and 18th centuries
• Sip pastis a local anise-flavored apéritif
This afternoon, reconvene for a question and answer session before going to Monaco for the evening.
• Visit Le Rocher, or the Rock of Monaco, to see the cathedral and Old Town
• Stop outside the Prince’s Palace, first built as a fortress in the late 12th century
Tonight, celebrate at a farewell dinner before entering the famed Monte Carlo
Day 6 (Thursday, March 16): Departure
Included meals: breakfast (excluding early morning departures)
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.